Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Holidays






Well, it's been a while! I have sat down to write many times, and either have run out of time or decided to keep some of my thoughts to myself. David's first semester of graduate school was rough on all of us, and I am dreading him starting back next week. We've enjoyed the much-needed holiday break, and I am trying to be hopeful for the new year. Most of all, I am incredibly excited to be launching my photography website (hopefully this week)! And I look forward to sharing that with you.

For now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My hope is for love, peace, contentment, and more writing in 2014.

3 comments:

Abby said...

We loved getting your card in the mail! Thank you! The kids are so beautiful. And congrats on your photography business! Hope 2014 starts off well for all of you.

Mama Gone Green said...

lovely to see you back. Wishing you a happy new year!!

Cherish said...

Its nice to see you back. I dont think I've posted since early fall myself, but that's just because we have precious baby girls to hang out with!